- Develop system engineering, software engineering, system integration, and distributed system architectures.
- Collaborate with engineers and software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Identify system data, hardware, and software components required to meet user needs.
- Monitor system operation to detect potential problems.
- Evaluate systems/component types through proactive performance monitoring and trending of the performance of assigned systems/components.
- Provide technical support in the preparation and execution of complex work packages on assigned systems/components, as required.
- Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing and upgrading hardware or software.
- Establish functional or system standards to ensure operational requirements, quality requirements, and design constraints are addressed.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in computer science or computationally related engineering field.
- 3 years + of full-time professional experience working as a Computer System Engineer planning way to use computers to solve scientific and engineering problems.
- 2 years + of specialized progressive experience with a demonstrated technical background in the requirements identification, architecture design, and development of complex DoD enterprise software applications involving the integration of information from numerous standard and non-standard data sources, correlation and analytics of externally derived information, and display of information for decision-making purposes.
- Exchange 2010/2013/Online (Front and Backend Servers).
- Azure design and implementation.
- Internal and External DNS.