- Build machine learning models using deep learning techniques for computer vision tasks such as semantic segmentation, object detection, and video understanding.
- Design, write, and maintain top-quality production code.
- Create internal standards for ML/AI development.
- Address large scale challenges in the machine learning development cycle, especially around distributed training in the cloud and data engineering.
- Develop solutions to efficiently extract meaning from large amounts of data.
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality, structured data from driving logs for training and testing deep networks.
- Stay up to date on the state-of-the-art in Deep Learning ideas and software.
- Create technical documentation and system diagrams.
- Work with development teams & business groups to ensure models can be implemented as part of a delivered solution replicable across many clients.
- Collaborate with a team of machine learning researchers and software engineers to develop research prototypes and deployable software systems.
- Bachelor’s or Advance Degree (Master, PhD) in Computer Science or closely related field.
- 2 + years of software engineering experience or related technical experience (i.e. data science, applied science, etc.).
- Experience in applying, implementing, and/or developing algorithms for machine learning, systems, statistics or another area.
- Familiarity with PyTorch or other deep learning frameworks is a bonus.
- 2 + years of experience programming in Python, Scala or Java.
- 2 + years developing C· and or C++.